The safety of our students
and trainers is paramount...
1. Although we are in Step 3 of re-opening Ontario, stringent COVID-19 protocols are still in place.
2. All classes are limited to 6 dogs. Please note: When the video was created we started with 4 dogs but have since increased the maximum number of dogs to 6.
3. Please maintain proper social distancing of 6-feet between students while in class.
4. Only 1 person is allowed to attend with the dog. Adult family members can alternate who comes with the dog each week. We offer Private classes at our Ajax location for those who would like their family to attend.
5. All students and trainers are still required to wear a face mask while in the building.
6. Effective Sept 22, proof of full COVID vaccination and government issued photo ID must be shown at our Beach location. Entrance will not be permitted without it.
7. When you arrive the trainer will ask you COVID screening questions and direct you to the hand sanitizer station where you will be required to sanitize your hands. They will show you where you will be working with your dog during class.
8. The floor has been taped off. Please stay within your assigned boundary unless otherwise indicated by the trainer.
9. If you are ill, do not come to class. If the trainer is concerned that you may be ill, for the safety of our trainers and other students, you will not be allowed to participate and will be asked to leave.
10. The video is of our Ajax location and also applies to our Beaches location.
It is a good idea to take a moment and read the Important Things to Know portion of our website for other important information.